Thirty-four teachers were trained on EQ4Peace’s Life Without Anger curriculum in Nepal, July 2019. Now, 30 new schools in and around Kathmandu are teaching EQ, to over 1,200 7th – 8th grade kids!
Special thanks to our program coordinator:
– Dess Mardan Basnet (DM) of World Without Anger – Nepal
To our instructors:
– Dr. Shishir Subba, former head of Humanities and Social Sciences Department, Tribhuvan University
– Dr. Murari Prasad Regmi, former head of Central Department of Psychology, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur Campus
– Dr. Shaligram Bhattarai, M.Phil (Clinical Psychology), Research Scholar, Lumbini Buddhist University
– Khagraj Poudel, Secretary of National Commission for UNESCO – Nepal
And to our school program coordinator:
– Shantidip Regmi, President, SS Nepal
Well done, gentlemen! We are succeeding in our mission.